Aluminum Profile Blasting Machines
BlastKing is a world leader in surface preparation technology, offers a complete range of surface preparation technologies, parts and services and stands ready to improve our customers’ productivity and profitability.
Aluminum profile shot blasting is a technique of superficial treatment by the impact that can achieve a remarkable degree of cleaning and simultaneously a correct surface finishing.
- Possibility of decreasing or increasing the speed of impact of the abrasive.
- Allows adjusting conveniently the roughness obtained in the process.
- Roller conveyor that allows processing several profiles simultaneously.
- Use of Vulkan-Inox GmbH stainless steel shot for not contaminating the profiles with rests of carbon, avoiding future oxidation.
- Blast cleaning is a process of non-polluting mechanical scaling.
- Fast turnover of the initial investment (between 1 and 3 years)
- Recovery of profiles that are out of standard
- Recovery of second selection materials.
- Homogenization of surfaces.
- Elimination of superficial stripes because of a failure of the extrusion mold or defects caused while handling the profiles.
- Elimination of superficial stains.
- Possibility of controlling the final roughness of the profile according to the results wished.
Low operative cost
- 1.5 Kilos of consumption of stainless shot per ton of anodized profile.
- Depending on the bath’s temperature and the concentration of caustic soda used in the process, it can reduce the time of the alkaline bath to 85 %.
- Less chemical material was used (caustic soda and sulfuric acid).
- Less workforce.
- Higher lifetime of extrusion mold.
- The equipment is easy to operate and does not require specialized personnel.
Aluminum Profile Blast Machines
BlastKing has developed a line of equipment for continuous shot blasting of aluminum profiles previous to the anodizing process.
The centrifugal turbines accelerate the blasting media to a speed of 80m/s and then impact them on the surface of aluminium profiles. The shot-blasting is the most economical method among the current surface preparation processes that do not pollute the environment.
The functioning of the shot-blasting turbines is similar to a centrifugal pump. The shot-blasting machines for aluminum profiles use multiple turbines positioned so that the abrasive reaches all surfaces to be shot-blasted homogenously.
|TYPE||KB 600G||KB 1000G||KB 1500G||KB 2000G||KB 2500G||KB 3000G|
|Machine entrance width (mm)||700||1100||1600||2200||2600||3300|
|Machine entrance height (mm)||550||550||550||550||550||550|
|Work speed (m/min)||0.5-2.3||0.5-2.4||0.5-2.3||0.5-2.5||0.5-3.0||0.5-2.5|
|Number of blast wheels||4||4||4||4/6||6/8||6/8|
|Power per blast wheel (kw)||7.5||7.5/11||11/15||11/15||11/15/18.5||11/15/18.5|
|Roller pitch (mm)||800||650||650||800||800||800|
|Alternative pitch (mm)||tailored by customer||tailored by customer||tailored by customer||tailored by customer||tailored by customer||tailored by customer|
- The technical data is not binding and may be subject to change.
- Depending on the type of parts, production method, etc., further machine types and measurement specification sheets upon request.
Get A Strong Partner at Your Side Now!
Consult your dedicated surface preparation equipment experts to make your business succeed!